W. Vandom's Fanfiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

W. Vandom's Fanfiction

A place for all of my ideas and previews of upcoming projects with a few deleted scenes tossed in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pre Beta Chapter 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
W. Vandom
Admin
W. Vandom

Pre Beta Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Pre Beta Chapter 4   Pre Beta Chapter 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:30 pm

A Stalker's New Life
Story based off of XV-Dragon's, Stalker A Christmas Version
Written by W. Vandom
Beta read by MagicalGirl23

WITCH

Yay, an update, if a bit smaller than I would have liked. The next chapter should be much bigger than this one as the search for Will begins. Can she hold out though until help arrives, or will Tony take her away before Susan and the others can find her?

I wanted to make sure to thank MagicalGirl23 for all of her hard work she puts into this story as well as XV-Dragon for letting me use his idea to form this story.

WITCH

The dining room was full of people, the fullest it had been during the three days that she stayed with the Lin family at their family restaraunt called the Silver Dragon. It was tiring work in a way as she wasn't exactly used to it, but she was learning quickly thanks to everyone's help. She just wished that Susan would come over and bring her back home, but Will knew better. The woman no longer wanted anything to do with her now that they suspected that she really was Wilhelmina and not Wilma.

Unfortunately the group wanted a last name or they were going to get the police involved which Will couldn't afford. Caving in Will made up a last name on the spot giving them Black as her surname as she looked at Hay Lin's dark hair. They seemed satisfied for now and the group was keeping her there letting her stay and have clean clothes, plenty of food and company. She knew that most of the group really didn't want her there except for the whole magic thing, and if that stupid pendant hadn't butted in then things would have probably been much better.

Out of all of the adults so far, Hay Lin's parents and Yan Lin were the only ones that she had seen so far on a daily basis since returning from the ski trip. All of them seemed happy to have her with them and treated her like a second daughter; or in Yan Lin's case, granddaughter. Hay Lin herself seemed torn between fully accepting of Will despite the hushed conversations with the other girls and the strange looks when they didn't think the red head was paying attention.

Anna was over once during the time back to check on Will and seemed very concerend for her welfare. She had brought some assorted chocolates for Will while asking question after question trying to get her to open up about her past. Anna had tried so hard to get Will to feel more comfortable here while Irma was a bit different from her mother. Of course Irma was friendly enough, but she was no where near as open with the redhead as the girl was with her other friends. Of course that was something Will blamed on the final two girls.

Taranee seemed to embody the opposite of her supposed element being very cold to Will. The girl didn't outright act hateful to Will, but she wouldn't go out of her way to talk to the redhead and when she did it was with as few words as possible. The worse one though was the blonde girl named Cornelia who was outright spiteful and hateful towards Will. The blonde had repeated reffered to Will as New Girl in a hateful tone of voice and even said twice that no one wanted a second rate replacement for thier missing sister. She had sworn that the only reason that they kept her around was because the powers that be forced the whole situation on them.

Will had never met these so called powers that be, but she had a feeling that they didn't really give a damn about her either. After all, if they had this power then why did they let her suffer for years without help if she was so important to their plans. In fact, why haven't they even began going over the things she was supposed to know as this new keeper? Will knew that they said that they would be getting together for magic pratice and introducing Will to the world of magic in a few more days, but if it was so important then why wait so long? It just didn't make sense to her.

The bell on the door chimed as more people entered the restaraunt making Will groan in annoyance. She really wasn't in the mood to deal with the other girls as Cornelia, Taranee and Irma pushed their way inside and walked through the dinning room while all but Irma ignored her. The girl gave Will a sad smile as she folloed the group toward the back with Hay Lin stopping to follow. Will would now have to take up the slack for Hay Lin and wait on even more tables, cleaning them off and refilling drinks. It wouldn't be too bad though, at least this way Will could earn more tips that she was saving to use when she had to run.

It was another half hour when the dinning room was mostly cleared out of customers when Susan finally stepped through the door. At first Will was excited that the woman was there until looking up at her face. It was a mix of remorse and anger as well as a bit of hatred burning in the woman's eyes.

"Hi, W-Welcome to the..." Will started with the standard greeting for customers.

"I'm not here to eat, I'm here to talk to Yan Lin." Susan said, her voice a little cold. She started walking away from Will making a lump form in Will's throat. "Don't bother showing me to the back, I know my way around."

Will sighed as she she recieved even more proof that neither of her parents wanted her. This was her last chance and she realized that it was useless as she had no real options left. She of course could just keep lying about her name and stay here as despite the girls not wanting her there, they needed her supposedly. Of course she could only hide for so long before they found out her real identity and she was returned to her father. Returning to her father would probably be a death sentence, or as good as one as he wouldn't be happy in the slightest with this little stunt.

A few mnutes later Will had to take her cart to the back to offload the dirty dishes frm cleanng all of the dirty tables. It was a pain, but at least she didn't really have to wash them. Going through the double doors she saw Susan's back as she was facing one of the preparation tables with her head lowered. Next to her was Yan Lin gently squeezing one of Susan's shoulders comfortingly as they talked in hushed whispers, though Will could still make out the conversation.

"I just don't care anymore, Hay Lin. I've given up everything and I refuse to stay here around Wilma just to kiss those old batards' asses." Susan sighed, "Like I said I will stay and try and teach her the basics, but then I am moving out of here. I don't want anything to do with the guardians or Candracar any longer."

"Susan, please think about this, that girl needs someone who can be a mother and role model to her. Who better than her predecessor?" Yan Lin sighed, her voice for once taking on her age unlike the normal hyper tone that it carried. "She needs guidance in her powers."

"I just can't deal with it anymore, Yan Lin." Susan said, "I love you all, but as far as I am concerned Candracar an burn for all I care."

Even though Will heard all of it, the thing that stuck most in her mind was that Susan just didn't want to be around her anymore. And the way Yan Lin sounded, it seemed that she may not really have wanted to be around the redhead either. Backing up quietly out of the kitchen, Joan caught her in the dinning room.

"Are you okay dear, you look upset?" Joan asked softly.

"Just leave me alone." Will sobbed as she turn and fled from the woman and the restaraunt.

She wasn't sure how far or how long she ran, but she finally collapsed on a bench at a bus stop crying. She didn't want to go back there, apparently they didn't want her either, and she didn't want to be somewhere she wasn't wanted. She laid there for a bit until she heard a frighteningly familar voice say, "About time I found you."

Will tried to say something or to run but she was frozen in fear as she looked up before something struck her in the head knocking her out.

WITCH

"Mom, Will just took off!" Joan cried out as she rushed into the kitchen where Susan and Yan Lin were talking.

"What happened?" Yan Lin asked, worry in her voice for the girl she felt was a second granddaughter to her.

"She came rushing out of the kitchen looking like she was going to fall apart. I tried to ask what was wrong, but she just said to leave her alone as she pushed past me." Joan said, kneading her apron in worry.

"Do you think?" Susan asked, her face paling visibly.

"We have to go find her." Yan Lin sighed as Tom came bursting into the kitchen.

"There you are, Susan." Tom said panting a little, "Geeze, leave your cell on next time. I've had reports of a strange man acting suspiciously in town and from the descriptions, it sounds like it might be Tony. I have several men out looking for him."

"Wilhelmina, was she with him?" Susan asked, hope filling her voice despite what she believed was evidence that her daughter was dead.

"No, but that doesn't mean she isn't close by." Tom said, "I'm going out looking for him."

"I'm coming with you." Susan said before Yan Lin grabbed her arm.

"No you aren't, Susan. You are coming with us to use the heart and track down Wilma. If Tony found out that she is tied to us he may go after her. Joan, tell the girls not to leave the restaraunt until we get back, we don't want that bastard going after them."

"But Wilhelmina..." Susan started to be cut off by Yan Lin.

"Will be found by Tom if she is near, right now we have to find Wilma. There is no teling what she might do." Yan Lin said, her voice firm and commanding as she held Susan's arm tightly.

"Fine." Susan sighed angrily. It wasn't that she didn't want to help find the girl, Susan really cared for the redhead but the younger girl hurt her so much. Everytime Susan looked at the redhead she was reminded that this girl was he new keeper meaning that Wilhelmina was dead. She just wasn't ready to accept that, much less deal with it. Yan Lin was right though, they needed to find the girl and if that piece of shit caught wind that Wilma was involved with them he might go after her just to hurt Susan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~wvandom
XV Dragon

Pre Beta Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Beta Chapter 4   Pre Beta Chapter 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:59 pm

The new chapter is looking good, can't wait to see what you got planed next W Smile
Back to top Go down
W. Vandom
Admin
W. Vandom

Pre Beta Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Beta Chapter 4   Pre Beta Chapter 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:05 pm

Thanks, hopefully it will be good.
Back to top Go down
GazerBli

Pre Beta Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Beta Chapter 4   Pre Beta Chapter 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:16 am

Great chapter. Post it on Fanfic.net soon. It should be a hit Smile
Back to top Go down
W. Vandom
Admin
W. Vandom

Pre Beta Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Beta Chapter 4   Pre Beta Chapter 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Thanks, I plan to as soon as my MagicalGirl23 sends it back from beta reading. I'm glad you liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pre Beta Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Beta Chapter 4   Pre Beta Chapter 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre Beta Chapter 4
Page 1 of 1