W. Vandom's Fanfiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

W. Vandom's Fanfiction

A place for all of my ideas and previews of upcoming projects with a few deleted scenes tossed in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pre Beta Chapter 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
W. Vandom
Admin
W. Vandom

Pre Beta Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: Pre Beta Chapter 3   Pre Beta Chapter 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Mina and the Count
Story devised and written by none other that me, W. Vandom
Beta read by MagicalGirl23

WITCH

The final chapter for this story, though I may make a sequel reuniting some people. Please let me know if you would like a sequel to this story or not.

Thank you MagicalGirl23 for all of the great help in fixing up my stories and making them a lot better.

WITCH

Sleep that night was elusive for the redhead as she laid in her bed clutching her favorite, and oldest stuffed frog that she had. She remembered the day she got it, the very first stuffed frog in her now impressive collection of the amphibian knick knacks. Her mother had actually won it for her at a carnival that they had won tickets for, including some free tickets to some of the games. The poor thing was so old now, but it had withstood the years despite being faded and missing one of it's button eyes.

She hated how she acted now, everything that she had done from being jealous and upset over everything that had been going on with her mother to being a little meaner than she meant with her little brother when he stole the stuffed animal from her room. She never hit him or anything, didn't even really yell at the boy, but it pissed her off when she found her most prized possesion missing from her room when she came home.

Sighing, she climbed out of bed and carefully made her way to her brother's side while being careful not to wake anyone up. She pulled the blanket the young boy had kicked off up and tucked the stuffed frog she brought with her in with William. She kept the tears at bay as she realized this would be one of the last times she would see the young boy. She intened to make the next couple days as good as she can for her family and herself. She didn't regret wanting to be with her love, she did regret that she would have to leave her family. If only she knew the truth sooner then maybe she would have waited to spend a little more time with her family. It was too late now, she sealed her fate and she would have to live with it. She looked forward to being with the Count, she truly did, but she would miss her family dearly.

Leaning down she kissed William on the head before quietly returning to her own room and climbed back into her own bed. She laid there for lord knew how long, silent tears running freely until sleep finally caught up to her.

The following morning Will found herself wishing that she never woke up, her head felt like it would explode any moment. Sitting up caused her to groan out in pain as it felt like her stomach was on fire. In fact, it felt like her entire body was on fire. Her breath was coming in short, strained gasps making her begin to worry. Was she changing already or was she going to die from the side effects?

"Will honey, are you awake yet?" Susan called softly as she gently knocked on the door before opening it. Will flinched at the sudden movement as she turned to look at the older woman. In fact the movement of turning her head made everything spin violently.

"M-Mooooom?" Will croaked out, groaning the name as it actually hurt talking. Her throat felt closed up, as if it was on fire like the rest of her body.

"Oh my god, Will." Susan gasped out as she sat next to Will, feeling the redhead's forehead that was drenched in sweat. "You're burning up and you're so pale."

"I don't feel so good." Will said, holding the side of her head as it throbbed from the talking, even if it was more of a hushed whisper.

"Come on, we're going to the hospital." Susan said, though Will tried to protest. Of course in her condition arguing was mostly impossible. It didn't take long for Susan to get Will up and dressed to be spirited off to the emergency room where for once they didn't have to wait hours to see a doctor. It was one of the reasons Will hated the place unless it was truly neccessary. It always seemed to take forever to even be taken back to a rom and then even longer before a doctor would finally decide to come.

Of course it was probably beyond neccessary if what was happening wasn't magical, being what it was though there was nothing that the doctors could do. She couldn't be admitted to the hospital overnight though, she needed to find Vlad. If she couldn't get to him and the change was this close to finishing what would happen to her? Was she going to die if she couldn't get to Vlad. The thought actually scared her, she wasn't ready to truly die after finding out about how much her mother really did care.

Over the next few hours it took everything to put up a strong front as she tried her best to act as if she was okay. All of the tests that was ran proved otherwise, it appeared that all of her organs were starting to shut down slowly and no one there knew how to stop it. They never seen something quite like what was happening. To them it was a mystery and the advised Susan alone that it would be best to admit Will until the morning to try and keep her stable. There was a widely known doctor that was in the area for a conference of some sort and if anyone knew what was wrong or could help Will, they said he would. Of course they had to get ahold of him and see if he would come. In the mean time Will found herself in a private room hooked up to too many machines for her liking while Susan sat next to her bed holding Will's hand in a comforting manner. Not that it was providng much comfort, it was proving more guilt than anything.

For a little while Susan kept assuring Will that everything was going to be okay. Will would acknowledge her and smile a little acting brave for her mother. She wasn't though, she was scared out of her mind because she was stuck here in a hospital room possibly dying because she couldn't find Vlad. A small part of her hoped that he would come, but she doubted he would be able to find her. The medications they gave her started to finaly kick in after awhile making her fall into a deep sleep.

WITCH

Vlad wasn't having a good day at all, the night was rough enough as he was forced to watch Will and her mother from the shadows. He was wanting to check in on her and see how she was feeling, but it just didn't work out very well. Susan seemed to be comforting a very diatraught redhead, and Vlad could feel the turmoil bubbling from inside Will. He couldn't do much except watch though until it was getting too late. He knew that Susan would probably stay with Will and he needed to actually feed to keep up his strength.

It was true that he was feeding off Will, but she was also taking his blood as well. She was even probably taking more of his blood than hers, and on top of that changing her taxed his own reserves becuase of the bond forming. It also used his own biology as a template for Will's vampire powers, making her in a way his daughter. She wasn't truly his daughter, but she would be a member of his clan which was one of the strongest vampire clans. Some of the others didn't have even close to the strength and amount of abilities due their bllodline being diluted throughout the years through half-assed changes.

It didn't take long to find someone to feed off of, locating a young woman who was in a deep sleep. He misted into her room and quickly put her under his spell and drank some of her blood restoring some of his stamina and reserves. Taking a deep breath he realized that it wouldn't be morning until a little later so decided to once again stop off at Will's window.

It appeared at first glance that she was sleeping deeply and peacefully, but closer inspection showed how much that was a false assumption. The poor girl had apparently cried herself to sleep and wasn't exactly having a peaceful sleep even if it was still deep. He wanted to go in and wake her to talk to her, but he kept himself from doing so. She needed her rest tonight because he was sure that this would be her last night as a non-vampire.

Returning to his room he rested a few hours until he was awaken from the bond that had increases exponentially. She was scared and very weak, as well as being sadenned very much. He was shocked that he cold feel her presence so strongly, to the point he knew exactly where she was. He didn't realize that a bond could be so strong, so...so powerful. He could clearly feel her feelings for him, her love for her family, and the conflicting emothins about her friends. He could feel the growing conflict between having to choose between her family and him. If he could take back changing her he would so she could be with her family, but she chose to do this.

Will chose this path knowing that her family would never be able to know the truth. If it was up to him he would let her tell him. It wasn't though, and if he let it happen not only would Will and himself be put in danger from the others, so would her family and most everyone that she was close to. It had been done several times throughout the centuries to protect their secrets and keep humans from hunting and killing them. Centuries ago it didn't matter as much, but with todays technology humans could really hurt vampires and every other creature of the night. Humans could very possibly exterminate them.

It was impossible for him to sleep and being overcast as it was the sun wouldn't bother him so much. He decided to find Will and see what all was going on. While he could feel exactly where she was, he didn't know it was in a hospital. He sighed as he realized just how hard this was going to be. Deciding to use the shadows he entered her room to see her mother asleep by her bed in a chair. Will herself looked very pale and seemed to have trouble breathing. She wouldn't make it much longer, he had no choice but to do it here and now. Taking a deep breath he cast his senses out making sure to draw Susan into his power and add a glamour on the room making anyone who came close to suddenly want to go somewhere else.

"Will." Vlad said softly as he gently sat in the bed on the opposite side of where Susan was leaning against. He carefully removed the oxygen mask as Will weakly opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"Hey." Will greated, her voice cracking as sweat ran down her forehead.

"Hey kiddo, I wish I didn't have to tell you this...but its time." Vlad said softly, his voice laced with guilt and regret.

"Hey, don't be sad, I wanted this." Will said taking his hand while being careful of the IV in her arm. "I'm ready."

"No matter what happens Will, I...I love you." Vlad said, actually voicing it. He did love her, he felt as if she could be his soulmate with the way the bond was forming even more and more.

"I love you to." Will said smiling as Vlad leaned in to gently bite her neck drinking her blood, tasting the vampire blood that was already dominant in the redhead's system. She was barely concious when he pulled back and tore at his wrist and held it to her mouth. It took a little coaxing to get her to drink, but she finally did before falling unconcious. He faded back into the shadows just as he let the glamour go and Susan free. Sadly, it was the same time as Will's heart monitor flatlined causing a commotion.

WITCH

It was so cold and dark, but she could still see clearly. The problem was, she woke up in a cold, empty metal box like thing and seemed so cold inside. She was relieved when a sliver of light that all of a sudden appeared down by her feet slowly grew more and more before she realized she was laying on a cold metal table. The table was pulled out making her squint a little at the sudden brightness when she was pulled free of the confining box. Looking up she saw the relieved smile on Vlad's face as he looked down at her with a bit of a sad smile.

"How do you feel?" Vlad asked, concern on his face as he helped steady her while holding a bag of something. It was small and plastic, with a dark colored liquid in it that smelled oh so good.

"A little light headed but so much better than earlier Master. In fact, I feel better than I ever have, Master." Will said as her eyes locked onto the bag as Vlad slowly held it up to her. Before she knew what she was doing she greedily grabed it from his hand and sunk her canines into it while drinking the contents hungrily. It was one of the best things that she had ever tasted and she was a little sad when she finished it. However, it seemed to give her an immediate boost of energy making her feel even better while chasing the light headedness away.

"Here, put this on." Vlad said as he took a backpack from his shoulders and handed it to Will.

Will gently took the bag and opened it up to see some of her clothes from home stuffed inside. At first she raised an eyebrow until she realized that all she was wearing was a flimsy hospital gown. A part of her wondered why she didn't even care that she was practically naked in front of her Master until an idea formed in her head.

"Are you sure you want me to put them on, Master?" Will asked while untying her hospital gown and slowly started to lower it down her shoulders. Upon seeing what she was doing Vlad immediately spun around watching the other way.

"Yes, Mina, I do. We have to leave quickly before someone comes." Vlad explained with a bit or urgency in his voice causing Will to pout a little bit. She really wanted to please her Master, but she heard the commanding tone in his voice and realized that now wasn't the time to play. She quickly pulled the underwear from the bag slippping it on before pulling on a pair of jeans, a black shirt and a pair of shoes.

"I'm dressed master." Will said making Vlad cautiously turn to see that it was true. He quickly took hold of her hand and she felt a surge of power radiating from the man next to her.

"I cast a glamour that will make anyone looking toward us not want to recognize us. Don't let go of my hand though, or it will shatter the illusion." Vlad said, once again a commanding tone to his voice as he led her from the morgue and through the hals of the hospital and out a back exit. She followed him farther into the streets of heatherfield until they reached his hotel and entered his room. She plopped down on the edge of the bed while kicking her shoes off.

"Now you want to play, Master?" Will asked, taking a seductive tone when she said play. She giggled at her master as he seemed flustered as he kneeled down before her and took her hands into his.

"Mina, listen to me very closely, okay?" Vlad said, his voice gentle yet firm. He continued once Will nodded acknowledging his command. "Remember that you promised that you would let me severe the bond between us as master and servant?"

"But I don't want to Master." Will pouted as she leaned in trying to kiss him.

"Mina, this is important." Vlad said squeezing her hands softly, "Concentrate, the bond is making you want to serve me and please me in any way that you may subconciously think I want. I don't wasnt a slave, Mina, sexual or otherwise. I want my Mina, not someone who jumps at my every word."

"Master?" Will asked, confusion flitting through her eyes as she did vaguely remember a conversation about a bond that would compel her to obey and want to please her new Master. Latching onto the memory she slowly started remembering more and more as her will started to struggle against the compulsion that was trying to control her.

"Listen to me, Will. Concentrate on the compulsion that you are feeling. Search for where the feeling is coming from, you will feel me trying to release it. Don't fight it, let it go, let me remove it." Vlad said, his voice soft and gentle as Will felt his prescence in her mind and soul probing. She accepted it wholeheartedly until a few moments later the compulsion disappeared and the memories that it was blocing was set free. She could feel the sting of tears beginning as she remembered that she would never get to see her mom again. She collapsed into Vlad's arms sobbing as he held her trying as best he could to comfort her.

It was hours later, early morning when she wke up again and found herself laying next to Vlad in a comforting embrace. She quietly climbed out of bed and made her way into the bathroom picking at her clothes that seemed a little uncomfortably tight. Turning the light on, even though she didn't really need it, Will gasped when she noticed the full length mirror. She had grown a few inches and filled out even more making her figure take on a more hourglass type of figure. Her hair had grown as well, falling down to about her knees in an untamed way that looked glamorous to her at the same time. Her skin was a bit paler and her lips fuller and naturally more red as if she was wearing a crimson lipstick. Her fingernails seemed a bit longer, almost like claws. And finally, her eyes, instead of being their hazel color, they brightened considerably into a gold color that almost seemed to glow from time to time. She was shocked at her new sexy and wild look, but she couldn't help admiring it also. She looked feral, almsot animalistic in a way yet she loved it.

Washing her face she took several deep breaths when the thought that no one would recognize her floated through her mind. She didn't want to break down again and wake Vlad up. She already missed her mother and family so much that it was tearing her heart up, but she knew she made the choice. In the end it wasn't exactly a wrong choice because she could feel the love Vlad had for her through their normal bond, and she knew she returned those feelings. She just wished she didn't have to give up so much to be with him, but she would have to live with her rash choice. With Vlad at her side though she knew everything would be okay.

WITCH

A week later, Will found herself standing in the rain under an umbrella that Vlad held as the people who was at her funeral started to drift off. Vlad had tried to talk her out of coming as he knew that it would be hard for her, but she needed this closure. The two had stayed back as they lowered the casket into the ground under that large awning that protected the gathered group from the rain, the weather seeming to match everyone's mood.

Of course there was no body in te casket as the hospital had somehow lost her body, or so everyone thought. There was a large investigation ongoing to see what could have hapened to a dead person's body but it wasn't digging up any leads. The reason behind it was of course was Will wasn't dead, not exactly anyways. She was a member of the undead now and the hospital wasn'y going to find a body that got up nd walked away.

She sadly watched as her mother broke down and cried, and was even surprised to see Dean crying a little bit. Despite everything, a part of Will always wondered if the teacher would be happy if Will just up and left and removed herself from the Collins family life. Another surprise though was all of the guardiand and their families atteneded to, all of the girls crying. They all seemed genuinely sad by the turn of events, and Will couldn't exactly blame them.

"Come Mina, let's go home." Vlad whispered softly squeezing her hand gently. He was right, she should leave as this was doing nothing but hurting her.

"Okay." Will sighed as the pair walked off through the rain, leaving a life behind as they began a journey into a new one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~wvandom
XV Dragon

Pre Beta Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Beta Chapter 3   Pre Beta Chapter 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:01 pm

Was hoping Will would find a way tol be able to be with her family once she went full vampire (or was still able to back out somehow) but it was still a good fic and hopefully you might still do the sequal at a later date.
Back to top Go down
W. Vandom
Admin
W. Vandom

Pre Beta Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Beta Chapter 3   Pre Beta Chapter 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Thanks, and I might do the sequel, and if I do there may be a chance for some reuinions if things end up going that way. I'm glad you liked it.
Back to top Go down
GazerBlitz

Pre Beta Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Beta Chapter 3   Pre Beta Chapter 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:25 am

So will there be a sequel where Will finds a way to be with her family?
Back to top Go down
W. Vandom
Admin
W. Vandom

Pre Beta Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Beta Chapter 3   Pre Beta Chapter 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:58 pm

I'm very seriouly thinking about that, I already have several ways to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pre Beta Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Beta Chapter 3   Pre Beta Chapter 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre Beta Chapter 3
Page 1 of 1