W. Vandom's Fanfiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

W. Vandom's Fanfiction

A place for all of my ideas and previews of upcoming projects with a few deleted scenes tossed in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
W. Vandom
Admin
W. Vandom

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:32 pm

Feel free to introduce yourself here, just don't put any information such as phone numbers or addresses here. I want this to be a safe site, not one where any nutcase can get your address and come after you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~wvandom
W. Vandom
Admin
W. Vandom

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:59 pm

As site admin, I guess I'll introduce myself first. You can call me Samantha, Sam, Sammy, Sammie, whatever...I go by the name of W. Vandom in honor of my favorite WITCH girl and one of my favorite authors. I primarily like WITCH fanfiction, especially angsty and waffy ones involving Will, Will and Caleb, or Will and anyone besides Matt. (No I don't hate Matt, just don't like him.) I go to school when I'm not in trouble, and being unpopular kind of lands me in trouble sometimes lol. I also help out in my Aunt's pet shop when she needs help since she can't afford much help at the moment since the shop isn't doing so well. I do it to help out and play with the ferrets and cats. Anyways, sometimes I can get busy and might not update for a few days to sadly a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Dinurs

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:55 am

Hey there Smile I'm a long time fanfic writer though I more often than not only come up with ideas and than leave it at that. On FF.Net I go by Mirai No Dinurs and everyone seem to have the habit of calling me Mirai so feel free to call me that here too or else you can call me by my real name, which is Anders. I mostly write for WITCH though I have done a few fics not related to that, Will is quite simply one of my all time favorit characters and as such I enjoy writing stories centered about her (even if she quite often not to say all the time end up OOC). Anyway that's all I can think of saying, hope your forum become a success W. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
W. Vandom
Admin
W. Vandom

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:03 am

Welcome to the forums Mirai and thanks, I hope they become more popular as new stuff is added. Hope everyone enjoys it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
W. Vandom's Fanfiction :: User Forums :: User Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: